May birthstone candle
On request, as we produce them to order to ensure freshness.
Made with organic soy wax.
The pot : Gray and green and white marbled jewelry box.
Odour : Sweet mint essential oil
For the month of May, here is the premiere of the jewelry box with logo!
Instructions for candles:
- Burn for 1 to 4 hours.
- Do not burn to the bottom, this increases the risk of the container bursting or sooting.
- Cut the black wick before lighting.
wide: 11 cm
high: 6 cm
Stone: Rolled emerald
Virtues and properties:
- highlights our qualities of compassion and benevolence.
- favors social relations, understanding
Reloading the emerald, because the stone after a while gave all the energy it could.
Cleaning: Purification with salted distilled water, it absorbs little negative energy.
Immerse your stone in pure water, river water or better yet, the ocean, which will completely cleanse its energies. If you don't have access to pure, natural water, tap water will do. You can then visualize the water cleaning all its impurities.
While water is the ideal method of cleaning, you can also use the following techniques:
- le salt cleaning, by lightly rubbing coarse salt on your stone
- le reloading in the light of the moon : you just need to place your stone under the lunar rays for a few hours for optimal cleaning and recalibration
- le smoke cleaning, using incense, sage or sandalwood.