The Cornaline jar, a classic jar for all occasions.
Perfect for your succulents, cacti and plants.
|Top opening||11,5 cm|
Benefits and Features:
- The concrete being porous will help the roots of your plants breathe, without allowing water to pass through the pot.
- No trace appears from edge to edge of the pot unlike the terracotta pot which often leaves rings on the outside of the pot after watering.
- Concrete is durable and under ideal conditions can last up to 100 years.
- The recipe is the same for all pots, so we guarantee a quality standard.
- The colors are made with quality pigment that colors the concrete itself. It is therefore not painted or surfaced.
- We have a quality recipe, with quality raw materials and special additions to make your pots durable and strong.
Our raw materials:
- Water (not just any, half-water)
- white cement
- fine sand
- fiber for strength
- other secret ingredients ;)
Create an environment in your image.
The Mimipots are there to embellish your daily life.
Made in Canada.🇨🇦
* Our production is artisanal, so there may be variations in colors and details.
*** sold individually